Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Proud Parents

Ty and I have the two most beautiful girls, yes, we are proud of them! We have been so blessed. I love my little family!





4 comments:

Melissa said...

You DO have the cutest famiy! The picture of all of you is so precious. You all look so happy. Karli is the cutest thing. I love that all the tubes attached to her have a cute little picture on them, a bear, a whale (I think). So cute. Post more pics anytime I love to see them!

R Clan said...

I still can't believe how much Karli looks like Alexa. What a beautiful family. I love seeing these pictures.

Alyse said...

Your girls are beautiful! And you look AMAZING! I can't believe you just had a baby!

Jobi Niu said...

Kristi! I haven't read your blog for awhile.. I'm SO HAPPY I did! :) CONGRATS! KArli is SOOO CUTE! Alexa is really sweet to her. HOw exciting. Crazy that she wanted to come faster than expected! I read the post about how her head was out before you got to the hospital! OH MY GOSH!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin