Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Our Growing Baby

Karli had a doctor's appointment today, and it went so well!! She has grown a lot in the past week...she was about 5 lbs when she left the hospital a week ago, and today she weighed 5 lbs 12 oz!!! The doctor was so pleased, and couldn't believe how much she has filled out! I was so relieved to know that we have been doing things right with her here at home (I was a little worried because sometimes she likes to sleep more than she likes to eat).

4 comments:

R Clan said...

She is so beautiful. It is seriously unbelievable how much she looks like Alexa did. I am so happy to hear about her progress. That is so exciting.

Alexa looks so cute on her scooter. That is so fun. She is growing up so fast.

Dallas said...

such a cutie...definately looks like one of you! She does look so healthy and big. can't wait to meet her!

Brooke said...

Well hello little Alexa!

She is so darling!!!

Real Life Roberts said...

I'm so glad she is doing so well. I remember when we let Ashley sleep past her feeding time so that she could sleep...she ate so much better the next time and soon it became a pattern and the results were great...she grew! I'm so glad she is growing and thriving so well...AT HOME!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin