Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Motorcycle Ride

My parents stopped by for a quick visit (thank you Mom for sewing my bag!) and made Alexa's day by taking her for a little ride around the block! I remember the good old days of riding that motorcycle around the neighborhood with my Daddy. I LOVED it! I am glad that they shared the experience with Lexa! I have the cutest parents.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

You DO have the cutest parents! They are always so sweet to me and full of fun. And props to Ty on the yard work--it's not easy. We did ours last year (prego and all) and finally this year we are planting trees and flowers---the fun stuff. It's worth it in the end.

R Clan said...

Brave momma! I remember my Uncle Brent taking us for a spin on some form of Motorcycle. I think it may have been more like a Scooter of sorts. I think it was orange. I know he doesn't have it now though. So much fun. We sure do miss you guys. It's fun seeing these pictures though.

Jane said...

I bet Alexa will always remember that. Looks like a lot of fun. And your neighborhood looks beautiful too! Jealous of the huge backyard.

Rowley's said...

Kristy, it's Lenae (lone peak) I went to comment of Marie's new blog and saw your comment and thought "I think this person also comments on someone elses blog I know". So I clicked and low and behold it's you! It so good to see you are doing well! You have the cutest little girl! Aren't girls fun?! Keep in touch.
rowleyfamily9.blogspot.com
Lenae

Real Life Roberts said...

I totally remember coming to visit you guys in AF (when I still lived in So Cal) and thinking it was so cool that you all rode on a motercycle! those are some fun memories! I love that your mom is so casual (flip-flops and all) and out for a ride...do you live close to them?

Jobi Niu said...

Your parents are so cute I love them!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin